14 mins transfer Zurich arriving fm Paris at 2026 and leaving on night train to Lesce Bled at 2040. Is this possible and if so how? Thanks

hello we have 14 mins to transfer in zurich arriving from paris at 2026 and leaving on night train to lesce bled at 2040. is this possible and if so how. thanks
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) May 30, 2018 17:39
    Hi Caroline,

Generally, 14 minutes would be sufficient to change trains at the station in Zurich. However, since you're connecting to an overnight train, I would recommend allowing yourself more time, maybe something more like 30 minutes. When purchasing tickets on our site, you can arrange for a transfer time of your own choosing just by breaking up your search (i.e. one search from Paris to Zurich and another search to access the night train from Zurich to Lesce Bled).

However, the direct night train from Zurich to Lesce Bled is currently not able to be booked on our website. To purchase tickets for the direct night train from Zurich to Lesce Bled, you would instead have to call us. We can be reached at 1-800-622-8600. Our current hours are 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM CT Monday to Friday and 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CT on Saturdays.

The direct trains from Paris to Zurich are TGV Lyria high-speed trains.

The night train from Zurich to Lesce Bled is the Alpine Pearls ÖBB Nightjet.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated