This topic was merged into another on Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:49:19 +0000 Click here to see the authoritative topic.

About "Residents"

Can I use "Eurail Global Pass" if I have the "Residence Permit for Study" of Estonia while I am a citizen of non EU country. As far as I know, Estonia issues residents permits to people who study there instead of visa. It would be a pity if I can't travel around Europe by rail during vacation.
1 person has
this question
  • Jeff (Official Rep) July 13, 2012 18:37

    You have contacted the United States-based European rail ticket supplier for the North American market. Please note that we are not able to sell to residents of countries in Europe, due to local restrictions.

    If you are a resident of Estonia, then you would not be able to proceed with an order on our website, and you would have to refer to an affiliated agent in Europe. You can access these agents according to your location at
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image

    e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated