Changes to the question

Best railpass and trains for London, Windsor, Newbury, Stratford upon Avon, and the Cotswolds?

In order to preserve the promise of transparency and open communication, the change log records changes to topics made by both customers and employees. Anyone can dispute a change by clicking the "Dispute" link and entering additional details.

• June 27, 2018 19:57
    Jeff
    Changed title to Best railpass and trains for London, Windsor, Newbury, Stratford upon Avon, and the Cotswolds?
    Dispute this change
  • June 27, 2018 19:57
    Jeff
    Changed description to We are arriving at Heathrow and taking a train to Windsor. Does that train leave from Paddington? Then we are going from Windsor to Newbury. I know there is a train station in Newbury, but I don't know what the line is called. Then we need to travel from Newbury to Stratford upon Avon where we will stay. It will be our home base to do traveling by train around the UK. When we fly home our plane leaves at 8 AM, so we should stay by the airport for one night. PLEASE help me sort this out. I have Googles and searched for two weeks now, and I am going crazy trying to figure this out. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
    Dispute this change

See all changes made to topics in this company