If I have a Green Card for the USA but my nationality is South Korea, which one should I choose as my country of residence when I purchase my Swiss Travel Pass?

Hi. I am permanent residency of USA (Green Card) and living USA for 5 years now.
But my nationality is south korea.(Passport is issued by south Korea)
When I purchase swiss travel ticket,What country should I put for country of residence?
1 person has
this question
  • Jeff (Official Rep) April 29, 2015 21:00
    Hi Kevin. Thank you for your question.

    When purchasing your Swiss Travel Pass, you could actually choose either the U.S.A. or Korea as your country of residence. Either one would be fine. The Green Card would make it so that you could travel as a U.S. resident, and your South Korean passport would make it so that you travel as a Korean resident.

    You would purchase the Swiss Travel Pass here: http://www.raileurope.com/rail-tickets-passes/swiss-pass/index.html.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image

    e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited