Forgot rail pass

I'm currently travelling and realised I forgot my England rail pass back in Canada. I bought the rail protection plan so can I get a full refund if I return the pass unused when I get back.
1 person has
this question
  • Hi Mario.

    I'm sorry, as the Rail Protection Plan would not apply to the situation you described. For details about the Rail Protection Plan, you would click here:

    Nonetheless, you can request a refund for your rail pass by sending it via traceable to the following address:

    Rail Europe
    Attn: Customer Relations Dept.
    1350 E. Touhy Avenue
    Suite 200E
    Des Plaines, IL 60018

    Please also be sure to include a letter that includes the booking number for your order, as well as your full first and last name.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image

    e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated