Grindelwald train closed in October 2018?

Can i check the schedule for this year 2018? If the train closes in late october?As i plan to go end of October
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) June 25, 2018 18:35
    Hi Janice,

There are trains from Grindelwald to either Interlaken (the Bernese Oberland Railway) or Kleine Scheidegg (the Wengernalp Railway). These trains run year-round.

Trains from Grindelwald to Interlaken depart every half hour throughout the day and the ride takes 34 minutes.

Trains from Grindelwald to Kleine Scheidegg depart every half hour throughout the day and the ride takes 32 minutes.

You can view specific schedules by searching these routes under 'BOOK TRAIN TICKETS' on the homepage of our website, www.raileurope.com. Generally, tickets for these trains can only be booked within 60 days of an intended departure. With that being the case, the schedules would not be able to be viewed on our website for dates beyond 60 days. To get an idea of ticket costs and schedules in the meantime, you can just use an earlier date, like some time in July or early August.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly