Timetable for travel from Amsterdam to Aachen on July 25, 2018

I arrive in Amsterdam at 0805 hours and want to travel ASAP to Aachen please give me the schedule and routing
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) July 23, 2018 14:30
    Hi Elisabeth,

Connections from Amsterdam to Aachen take just under 3.5 hours in duration and involve changing trains once in Brussels along the way.

You would check schedules for the segment from Amsterdam to Brussels by searching a route under 'BOOK TRAIN TICKETS' on the homepage of our website, www.raileurope.com.

However, not all departures from Brussels to Aachen are able to be viewed on our website at this time. Therefore, if you'd like to inquire about schedules from Brussels to Aachen, you would instead have to call us. We can be reached at 1-800-622-8600 or 1-847-916-1028. Our current hours are 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM CT Monday to Friday. I'm sorry, as we are not able to provide specific schedules over this forum.

Trains from Amsterdam to Brussels are high-speed Thalys trains or regular IC (InterCity) trains.

Trains from Brussels to Aachen are Thalys trains or ICE (InterCity Express) trains.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly