I’m okay

I am travelling in September 2014, when can I purchase tickets?

I will be travelling from London to Paris September 3, 2014 then going to Brussells on Sept 7, 2014, 2014.
I understand I have to fly to Prague then I can take a train from Prague to Venice on Sept 10, 2014 then into Siena ( Tuscany) on the 17th Sept then into Rome on the 20th Sept, 2014 then into London on the 25th Sept, 2014.
When can I purchase tickets?
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) March 25, 2014 21:53
    Hi Jeri,

The Eurostar, which is the train that connects London and Paris, is unique in that it can generally be booked 6 to 9 months in advance of a departure. These trains are already be able to booked for dates in September.

Trains from Paris to Brussels can only be booked within 90 days of an intended date of departure.

The most feasible way to get from Prague to Venice would be to take a train to Munich, where you would connect to an overnight train that will take you down to Venice. The trains from Prague to Munich can only be booked within 90 days of an intended date of departure. The night train from Munich to Venice is a train that can be booked 90 to 180 days in advance of a departure. With that said, the night trains from Munich to Venice are currently only able to be booked for dates within the next 90 days, through late June.

Trains operating within Italy (i.e. between Venice, Siena, and Rome) can all be booked within 90 days of an intended departure date.

Trains comprising of a connection that would get you from Rome back up to Paris (in order to catch the Eurostar back to London) can also only be booked within 90 days of a departure date.

Until these routes are able to be booked, you can just use earlier dates, within the respective trains' booking windows, in order to get an idea of ticket costs and view schedules when searching any of these routes on our website.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hope someone can help with this query, I'm trying to book online to travel from London to Paris by Eurostar but the booking display only shows travel times upto August?
    Dave.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hi Jeff,
    Thanks for your reply, uesd your link but once again unable to book any tickets for October 2014! message come's up saying to early, any other ideas please.
    many thanks,
    dave.
    • Jeff (Official Rep) April 22, 2014 14:31
      Hi Dave,

There is currently no problem on our website that would prevent Eurostar trains from London to Paris from being booked there for dates in October. You could try deleting the cookies from your internet browser and then attempting your search again. Also, just make sure the cities appear correctly in the appropriate fields before you click to submit the search. You would just type London as 'London' and Paris as 'Paris'. Our website may populate them as something else, so you may have to type slowly. If you are still not able to view the route, then you would call us at 1-800-622-8600.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Sorry Jeff,
    but there is a problem, I used your link typed in the dates for end of October then transfered to Voyages-sncf.com typed the dates in and again this message 'sorry it's too early to book for this journey'
    is your telephone number UK based?
    • Jeff (Official Rep) April 22, 2014 17:45
      Hi Dave,

We are the United States-based seller of European tickets and passes for the North American market. I would only be able to speak about our website, as I would not have any information about what can be found on other sites. We are generally not able to sell to residents of countries outside of North America, due to local restrictions. Residents of countries outside of North America would have to book through an affiliated agent in their own country or region. If you are from the UK, the website for the vendor you would refer to is http://uk.voyages-sncf.com/en/. I would recommend looking for a 'Contact' link (or something similar) to submit any questions you might have for them.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm