Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

I have been living in a UK with a working visa for 18 months. I have an Australian passport . Travelling with my mum in France. Which pass

My mum and I are travelling in may from
Paris -Bordeaux
Avignon- Aix en province
Aix en province- Nice
We both have a Australian passport, but I also have a UK working visa as i live in London.
I just wanted advice to which pass I should purchase for both of us . Or should I purchase individual tickets ?
Thanks for any advice
1 person has
this question
  • Jeff (Official Rep) April 21, 2014 19:57
    Hi Lisa,

    This messageboard is that of the United States-based seller of European tickets and passes for the North American market. We are generally not able to sell to residents of countries outside of North America, due to local restrictions. Residents of countries outside of North America would have to book through an affiliated agent in their own country or region. If you are from Australia, you would have to book through an agent there. The website you would refer to is

    Otherwise, you can try the site for UK residents and see if they would be able to service you. Their website is
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image

    e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited