I want to travel with Rail Europe

Tell me if I'm from Ukraine, but now I live in Denmark, have rezedens permit, сan I travel with Rail Europe?
1 person has
this question
  • Jeff (Official Rep) July 03, 2013 17:43
    Hi Tanja,

    We are the United States-based seller of European tickets and passes for North American countries. We are generally not able to sell to residents of countries outside of North America, due to local restrictions. Residents of countries outside of North America would have to book through an affiliated agent in their own country. If you are from Ukraine, the website for an agency you can refer to is www.voyages-sncf.eu .
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image

    e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly