Madrid to Lisbon using Eurail Spain-Portugal pass - 03-mar-2016

I am unable to get any options to travel with eurail from Madrid to Lisbon on 03- march 2016.The search say there is no option to travel with Eurail pass from Madrid to Lisbon.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) February 15, 2016 16:12
    Hi Hari,

The only train from Madrid to Lisbon is a direct overnight train called the 'Lusitania'. There are no trains on this rail line that operate during the day For travel with a rail pass, you would purchase reservations for the night train from Madrid to Lisbon by clicking on 'Book your Rail Pass Reservations' on our homepage (www.raileurope.com), entering the route, and indicating the type of rail pass you'll be traveling with (i.e. a 'Eurail Two Country Select Pass'). Since the train you're looking for is an overnight train, you would also just want to adjust your preferred departure time to some time in the early evening (i.e. '07 pm') when entering your search criteria.

If nothing displays, it could mean that the train is already sold out. If you'd like to verify the availability shown on our website for a particular train, you would have to call us. We can be reached at 1-800-622-8600. Our current hours are 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM CT Monday to Friday and 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CT on Saturdays.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited