No confirmation number

I've got the reply from one of the representatives, but that's not what I wanted to ask. Once again, I've PAID for it. The reason I've got a train in my cart is because I was worried about it, tried to buy another one again. but before I paid for another ticket, it should be fixed. My card has been charged for the ticket from PARIS to LYON on 5/6/2012. I could never reach through the phone, literally I was on the phone all day, but never. Since I haven't registered for this hompage, all I've had was my e-mail number and card information that I paid. Look forward to hear from you soon.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hi Autumn,

I have not been able to pull up a booking with your name on it. I cannot ask for personnal information on this blog, so you would need to call us to find your reservation. I would recommend checking your browser to make sure you booked on the www.raileurope.com website and not the www.raileurope-world.com website. If you booked on the world website then you would need to contact our affiliates in France to find your tickets.

We are open from 8:00am until 4:00pm CST today, Sunday May 27. I would recommend calling as early as possible so that you are not on hold for an extended period of time. Since this is our high season, our call volume is higher than normal. Please contact us at 800-438-7245 and one of our Travel Consultants will be able to assist you further.

We do appreciate your patience and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
    Jen
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited