I’m frustrated

Site broke down as I was booking tickets, and I was charged twice. How can I contact you to resolve this?

The site broke down while i was booking tha ticket, so they took the money twice.
I wrote an email to bookings@raileurope.com, but they didnt replyed me jet. I woud like to talk to someone on phone, but i didnt found any europian telephonenumber.Can you give me a number, which i can call to ask for my money back?
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) November 03, 2014 15:30
    Hi Eszter,

We are the United States-based seller of European tickets and passes for the North American market. If you placed the order with us, you would contact us either by calling us at 1-800-622-8600 or 1-847-916-1028, or else by sending an email to customercare@raileurope.com.

If you send an email, please be sure to include any booking number you might have received, as well as your full first and last name.

We are not able to provide assistance with specific orders through this forum. With this being a public forum, we don't advise sharing order numbers or any other personal information here. Any posts containing such information would be removed for security purposes.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited