This topic was merged into another on Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:35:16 +0000 Click here to see the authoritative topic.

Residency - Korean citizen studying in Europe - Can I purchase the pass?

I'm a korean citizen, but i'm going to request residency at vallendar since i'm going to study there for 4 months. can eurail passes also be used by people like me? Someone that has a non-EU citizenship, but has a temporary residency allowance for a semester?
1 person has
this question
  • Jeff (Official Rep) August 20, 2012 15:20
    Hi Devin,

    You have contacted the North American ticket and rail pass for the various national rail networks of Europe. We are generally only able to sell to residents of North American countries, due to local restrictions. Residents of countries outside of North America would have to book through affiliated agents in their respective country.

    If you are a resident of Korea, you would have to direct your inquiry and place your order through another agent there. Their website is
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image

    e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated