SwissPass discount for Euronight466 from Salzburg to Zurich

Dear sir/madam

I would like to book Euronight466 from Salzburg to Zurich on Sep 19 departed at 01:41. Since I am going to purchase SwissPass 4 days for my travelling during Sep 19-22 so I would like to know that I will get some discount for Euronight466 or not? (eg. between Buchs to Zurich)

If possible, how to apply it via online booking?

Best regards
Rangsarn S.
s_rangsarn@hotmail.com
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) July 23, 2013 15:27
    Hi,

In addition to your Swiss Pass and your reservation for the night train, you would also need to purchase a point-to-point ticket from Salzburg to Buchs, so that the ticket costs of the portion of your journey in Austria will be covered.

Generally, you would be able to purchase reservations by clicking on 'Book your Rail Pass Reservations' on our homepage; however, reservations for sleeping compartments on the night train from Salzburg to Zurich are not able to be purchased there at this time. To purchase reservations for a sleeping compartment on this train, you would have to call us at 1-800-622-8600. In any case, you would also have to call us in order to purchase the supplemental ticket to cover you from Salzburg to Buchs for this train, as this ticket is not able to be purchased on our website.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated