I’m frustrated

Can't book Paris-London tickets yet for March 2018!

I have been trying to book our one way tickets from Paris to London but the schedule appears to be unavailable. Anyone have any idea when those time frames are going to be an option for purchase?Thx!Monica
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) June 28, 2017 17:51
    Hi Monica,

It would not be possible yet to purchase tickets for March of next year. Currently, tickets for the Eurostar (the train between Paris and London) are not yet able to be booked for any date beyond December 9th, 2017. Generally, trains from Paris to London can be booked anywhere from 6 to 9 months in advance of a departure. I would recommend checking again in a few months. In the meantime, you can just use a date prior to December 10th to get an idea of the ticket costs and schedules on our website. For this train, the best rates can sell out quickly, so we do recommend booking your tickets as soon as it becomes possible.

Please note, other trains in Europe can generally only be booked within 60 to 120 days of an intended departure.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned