Travel from London to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Brussels, Brussels to Paris. All in March 2019. Which pass suits best.

Can you please help. Also what if I would like to travel for a day in London tube.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) January 22, 2019 15:47
    Hi Adnan,

For the requested itinerary, your best option would just be to purchase regular tickets.

You would purchase tickets by searching a route under 'BOOK TRAIN TICKETS' on the homepage of our website, www.raileurope.com. For this much travel, we would always recommend booking 1st class.

London to Frankfurt

The fastest connections from London to Frankfurt take about 5.5 hours in duration and involve changing trains once in Brussels along the way. When purchasing tickets for this trip, you would just have to break up your search in Brussels. Therefore, you would do one search from London to Brussels and then another search for connecting trains from Brussels to Frankfurt.

When choosing your trains, I would recommend allowing yourself at least 25 minutes to change trains at the station in Brussels (Brussels Midi).

Trains from London to Brussels are Eurostar high-speed trains. Direct trains from Brussels to Frankfurt are high-speed ICE (InterCity Express) trains. Generally, Eurostar trains can be booked 6 to 9 months in advance of a departure, while these ICE trains can be booked within 180 days days of a departure.

Frankfurt to Brussels

You would then take another ICE train to get from Frankfurt back to Brussels. Generally, trains from Frankfurt to Brussels can be booked within 180 days of a departure.

Brussels to Paris

Trains from Brussels to Paris are high-speed Thalys trains. Trains from Brussels to Paris can only be booked within 90 days of an intended departure date.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated