Unable to purchase tickets

I have been trying for a week now....I spend about 20min (website is EXTREMELY slow to load and I'm getting 6 tickets) getting all the tickets that I need placed into my cart. I get through the screen where it says to enter my information. Get to the part where I type in my credit card info. Then, when I try to press the "pay now" button, nothing happens. The button is broken.

My trip is in 4 weeks from now. I successfully purchased the euro rail pass a month ago and now am trying to get the exact tickets that we need using the pass. Why is it not working??? I tried calling in on Thursday but after being on hold for about 30min, I hung up.

Will I be able to get the tickets if I wait till we get to Europe? I don't want to chance not catching the right trains considering we have hotels all paid for in advance....

Thanks!
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Jeff (Official Rep) July 02, 2018 20:16
    Hi Nicole,

We do not show there to be any errors on the website like what you describe. Therefore, I would recommend clearing the cookies from your browser, or even try using a different device altogether, and then attempting your order again.

If you are still not able to place the order, you would have to call us to purchase the reservations. We can be reached at 1-800-622-8600 or 1-847-916-1028. Our current hours are 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM CT Monday to Friday and 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CT on Saturdays. There may be longer hold times, due to it being the busy travel season. An agent would be with you as soon as one becomes available.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated